#MorningMusing - How it feels is not how it has to be.
This isn't one of those blogs where I come to you with 35,000 main points articulated.
It's actually one of those moments where I wake up wanting to share what's on my mind. Is it still cool to do that here? Or should I go back to Tumblr?
Ignore that. Here's what matters.
GRATITUDE CAN CHANGE THINGS.
Yea, it's that simple. Are you angry? Frustrated? Sad? Anxious? Perturbed? Disappointed? Etc.?
Try these simple steps to immediately change your mood and situation:
- Say this: "Thank you for the ability to feel." THEN
- Say this: "Thank you for all the amazing moments in my life that stand in contrast to my current situation." THEN
- Say this: "Thank you for a consistent history proving that however this feels is not how it has to be." THEN
- Continue to give thanks for any number of things that have brought/continue to bring you joy and strength and peace.
- Write down, as succinctly as possible, the steps to shift the current situation affecting your mood.
with <3 and gratitude and immense joy,