I think I'm Crazy. Just Like You.
Hi. I’m khoLi. Yesterday was World Mental Health Day — observed with the objective of raising awareness and increasing support of mental health issues and efforts around the world — so, yesterday, I began drafting this blog.
Also: I’m damn near crazy.
I know many of us won’t like that language — “crazy” — so, I’ll justify.
Definition of crazy
- Full of cracks or flaws :unsound | “they were very crazy, wretched cabins”
- Not mentally sound :marked by thought or action that lacks reason : insane | “yelling like a crazy man” (not used technically) : impractical | “a crazy plan” :erratic | “crazy drivers”
- Being out of the ordinary :unusual | “a taste for crazy hats”
- Distracted with desire or excitement | “a thrill-crazy mob” | “The fans went crazy when their team won the championship.”
- Absurdly fond : infatuated “He’s crazy about the girl.”
- Passionately preoccupied : obsessed | “crazy about boats”
You get it.
"Crazy" is accurate because I’m an individual that is at any and all moments almost at the place I’ve convinced myself I need to be while becoming the next version of my most high and best self and … even this sentence — ridiculous as I am — is exhausting. Honestly.